Implemented in record times, efficient and easy to use, it puts to work your existing data without any integration or data reconciliation issues. It is the perfect add-on for banking executives to assure fluid monitoring, improve productivity, respond quickly to new needs whilst making your existing IT architecture more perennial.
While back/mid-office systems help the bank to track its transaction history, FinBoard is designed for forward-looking analysis to take more accurate and timely financial decisions for the benefit of your clients and your institution.
FinBoard is fully KPI oriented. Users always start from a fully top-down KPI view, customised to their particular business functions. KPIs can be created for any parameter and/or complex calculation you may require, and full historic dashboards crossing multiple KPIs are also produced. Nevertheless, FinBoard keeps complete transparency and allows for in-depth multi-creteria drill-downs until the last cash-flow components and MTMs.
Simulate new strategies, price any product, including structured products, test potential market environments, complement the reports of your most dynamic clients, be mind-free on any risk report required by audit and compliance, and much more…
- Monitor collateralized loans (Credit Lombard) and counterparty exposures vs. limits on an intraday basis and retrospectively
- Inform portfolio managers on their trading capacity
- Stress test the Nostro or client portfolios against market shocks and model portfolios
- Calculate value-at-risk and report on its evolution
- Produce specific reporting for clients, including advanced risk measures
- Price OTC derivatives and return prices to the back-office system
- Produce Asset Liability Management (ALM) views
- Calculate current and projected Liquidity Coverage Ratios (LCR)
- and much more…
These are only some of our functions and advantages. Ask for a free demo with our contact form or at +41 21 691 72 10 . Once a team has been assigned to you, including IT & financial experts, the same team will address all your needs and the follow-up from A to Z.